Stelio, i never heard about this case(phantom 820) before, but from the information i found online, this case doesn't deserve so much money.
- Power supply spacer sticks out too far, complicating installation of some PSUs
- Finish is thin and easy to scratch
- In our sample, problematic hard drive installation with vibration dampening that gets circumvented
- In our sample, SSD screws are too short (purportedly fixed in retail units), and position of installed SSD is inconvenient
- 3.5Ē drive brackets donít sit securely in drive bays, and slide back easily
- Fans are too loud
- You may not have enough USB 2.0 headers on your motherboard, requiring the purchase of an extra adapter
- Side wall thumb screws are hard to turn
"We're holding back on giving the Phantom 820 a recommendation. The storage issues and noise are just too much for us to overlook at this very high-end price point."
It has and some pros but i still believe that an expensive product(case) like this, has to be less problematic.
Even though, it depends on what you are looking for. If you dont mind about these problems and you like the case, then you should buy it. But i think that you can find something better if your budget is as high as this case's price.