Corsair Hydro Series H80i and H100i CPU Cooler Review

Author Topic: Corsair Hydro Series H80i and H100i CPU Cooler Review  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • forumicro.com
« on: June 12, 2013, 01:17:47 PM »

Introduction
Recently, we look at the updated versions of the H60 and H55 closed loop liquid coolers from Corsair. While we came away impressed by the updates, we also realized this wouldnít be enough for everyone. The coolers worked well and were relatively quiet but if you wanted top tier performance these were not the coolers you were looking for. Now, if there is one thing Corsair gets itís how to cater to different peopleís needs. An inexpensive, well performing cooler may be fine and well for others if thatís all they need but for the rest of us we want the highest level of performance manageable. We want every watt of heat to be whisked away from our CPUs as fast as physics will allow and maybe a bit faster. For those of us who just need to overlock our CPUs to the max and keep them cool Corsair is here with the H100i and the H80i.

Similar to the H60 2013 edition, what we have is an update to the older H80 and the H100. The new Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance CPU Cooler and the Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler come with a host of new features such as Corsairís new cold plate design, smooth no-kink tubing designed to reduced evaporation, and include new fans with increased static pressure and low noise.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:20:35 PM by Admin »